Jump to content


Member Since 27 May 2009
Offline Last Active Jul 16 2009 07:20 AM

Topics I've Started

Travel Declarations??

02 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

I will be traveling to Tortola at the end of July and I will be taking both my video and still rigs with me. I was told by a friend who shoots professionally that I need to have either customs papers for my gear or Carne (not sure of the spelling) documentation. I was looking at the US customs website and they said that I would not need it for items over 6 months old, which will be what I am taking. I need to get this stuff taken care of sooner rather than later. Has anybody delt with this? Any body travel to the BVI's and have had to do this?