A boat and its working crew in the middle of the Mediterranean sea. a father, a captain, never wanted his boy to work on the sea. The boy finds work in another boat a result of his affection of the sea. The boy learns diving from the cripple Omer, a famous diver working on that boat whom was healthy without a bend then. Time passes the cripple and the boy ends up working on the captain’s boat. There is sponge shortage, dives passes no sponge! Crew is upset and there is frustration among the crew. The tension between the trilogy (captain, the boy & the cripple), drives the viewer into a desolation in the middle of the sea and its bottom.
* 51th International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival Official Selection 10-18 October 2014 Antalya, Turkey
* 41th Addition Festival Mondial deI'Image Sous-Marine Official Selection - October 30-November 2, Marseille France
* Viewers Choice Award 2nd International Bosphorus Short Film Festival,14-28 November 2014, Istanbul, Turkey
* 2nd BEST FILM 2nd Seattle Turkish Film Festival 2nd Best Film 23 November 2014, Seattle, USA
* BEST FILM 16th Belgrade Underwater Film Festival December 2014
* 2015 Selection Beneath the waves Film Festival (20 cities around the globe)
* ANZAC 100 Years celebration film festival - Melbourne, Australia ACMI- April 2015
* Official Selection, Roma Turkish Film Festival September, 2015
* JIFFEST - Indonesian Film Festival November 2015
* Official Selection, International Ankara Film Festival 25 April - 3 May 2015
* Special Jury Award Dogaka Short Film Festival, 22 July 2015 Hatay-Turkiye
* 11th Holy Shorts Film Festival, Special Selection, Los Angeles-USA
* Official Selection Blue Ocean Film Festival-Monaco 6-9 November 2015
This underwater camera set worked in around 20 documentaries/featured film/short movies. This set will allow you to shoot 16:9 HD 1920 x 1080 format with excellent lighting/illumination. The maintenance of the set has been done recently this year. The batteries and lights of the video lights has been changed recently. Along with the set, I will give out sony battery charger , 2 batteries used with nano converter. battery chargers for the video light batteries 2 sony hard disk shell, 2 Gates bouancy tubes.
Some works where this equipment was used;
- Yemekteydik ve Karar Verdim - Feature Lenght movie
- Anatolian Tales - Featured Documentary (will be released in June)
- Bluefish - Prince of Bosphorus (Featured documentary in production )
- Dusky Grouper : (Featured documentary in production )
- IRME-A sponge Diver Movie (Award winning short movie)
- Labyrinth TV Documentary TVPRO (Netherlands-Curacao)
Our new underwater documentary project in the crowdfunding site Indiegogo. The documentary is about Pomatomus saltatrix (Bluefish - a migratory species which is also found in the East Atlantic coastline as well) yearly journey, conservation efforts and the scientific work on its sustainable fisheries.
Please spread the word, share and support us & bluefish...