Having seen a Shogun prototype at Photo Fair in Bangkok, and the pictures of the prototype Nauticam housing on the net, I sent this list of suggestions to Nauticam:
1. It would be great if you could include a hydrophone (underwater microphone) in the housing, as the Shogun can record balanced audio as well as video.
2. I wondered if it would be realistic to include a vacuum leak-alert system. USD2000 is a lot to lose in a flood!
3. Will you be supporting the dual hard drive caddy, which is fatter than the single one?
4. I would be interested to know what maximum size of battery you plan to support.
5. If you are making a "cheese plate" bracket to mount the Shogun housing with a GH4 housing, if possible please include mounting points so we can add 3 Xit404 tripod legs.
6. It would be wonderful if the bracket allows the Shogun to move vertically up and down, or swing up out of the way so we can see the camera.
Of course I realize some of these options would add significant size and expense so they may not be feasible.
- Davide DB likes this