I am interested in underwater video. I have a D800 and I am still undecided weather to buy a UW housing to use it as my video camera. Will you include UW video aspects in your D800 review? In particular:
- What do you think on AF-C in video? My experience so far is that it is not usable (The camera is searching).
- Which housing: external monitor/lights will you be using and will you look at video functions on the housing?
- Duration of the battery (I found +/-30 minutes with LV on) which is not quite sufficient for UW video
Looking forward to read this post
buressyMember Since 13 Sep 2011
Offline Last Active Jul 15 2015 10:26 PM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 706
- Member Title Brine Shrimp
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Show Country Flag:
Camera Model & Brand
Sony HVR A1/ Nikon D800
Light and Motion Bluefin Pro/ To be decided
Strobe/Lighting Model & Brand
- Website URL http://vimeo.com/bontemps
buressy hasn't added any friends yet.
22 Jul 2012 - 18:55