I hope you enjoy what is my first ML raw video. It's early days for me and there is a lot of room for improvement in regards to my workflow, which is as follows:
1. Shoot ML raw video on 5D2 (1856x1004)
2. Extract DNGs with rawmagic
3. Color correction in LR5 and export to 16bit tifs
4. Import and rendering of Image sequence in PS6
5. For convenience reasons: Editing in iMovie and export to youtube:
Re #3, what should I watch when 'developing' frames for video? Would you use very different settings compared to stills?