Aquatica housing set up for Canon 5D Mark II.
- 5D Mark II housing with dual nikonos bulkhead, audio/visual alarm & 2 balls head (2500$)
- 8" acrylic dome port without shade & neopren cover (450$)
- Extension ring for Canon 16-35mm f:2,8 L lens (100$)
- Zoom ring for Canon 16-35mm lens (50$)
- Sea & Sea strobe ( YS 120 TTL Duo ) (400$)
- Sync cordon Nikonos / Sea & Sea (100$)
- O-ring spare kit for 5D mark II housing & YS120 (50$)
Kit is in very good condition, working perfecly.
Very slight tiny scratches on the acrylic dome port but nothing to affect pics.
All package without shipping: 3500$ or separetly (items price)
ggdiveMember Since 30 Aug 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 28 2013 08:39 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 23
- Profile Views 765
- Member Title Clownfish
- Age 41 years old
- Birthday May 8, 1972
South of France
Dive, rebreather, pictures & movies.
Show Country Flag:
Camera Model & Brand
Canon 5D mark II
Aquatica Housing 5D mark II
Strobe/Lighting Model & Brand
YS 120 Duo TTL / Sea &Sea
Acrylic 8" dome, extansion & focus ring for Canon 16/35 f:2,8 L