- Camera: Olympus OM-D E-M5 with M Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 and a +2 achromatic dry diopter to improve corner sharpness.
- Housing: Nauticam NA-EM5 with 4" WA semidome, Flexitray and M10 ball.
- Strobes: Inon Z240 Mk4 with diffusers on 5"+7" arms. The arms are usually extended to the max when I'm underwater.
- GopPro Hero4 Silver on top of housing
- SOLA 1200 diving torch on a tri-clamp on the left hand strobe arm.
- Lanyard on MP clamps on tray handles.
- Spiral lanyard on tray, suicide clip on lanyard exchanged with bolt snap. Clipped to my left hip D-ring or my right shoulder D-ring when I'm diving.
- Bolt snap tied to right hand MP clamp. Clipped to the right shoulder D-ring on ascent from the safety stop and on shore diving exit and entry. Doubles as a place to clip the neoprene port cover during the dive if I'm shore diving.
Any feedback or tips about how to tweak the setup further would be appreciated.