Jump to content


Member Since 23 May 2013
Offline Last Active May 23 2013 02:07 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Member introductions

23 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

Hi All, I am looking for help with my underwater photo system. I do not know if I am posting in the right palce but I do not knw how to use the forum.

I have a Olympus PEN PL1 with an underwater housing Olympus PT EP01. I need to use the manual focus. I heard that I have to buy a focus ring in ordert to make possible to regulate the focus with the wheel of the housing.

Can someone give me more indications?

What ring do I have to buy? Where can I buy it?

Thanks a lot