Up for sale is my Hugyfot underwater DSLR camera housing for a Nikon D800 or D800E.
FEP-6.608 Hugyfot acrylic fisheye port (inc. neoprene cover)
EXT-6.432 Hugyfot 60mm extension ring
GEA-6.511 & SIL-6.667 Hugyfot gearing for Nikon 14-24mm lens. (Lens NOT included!)
Includes All Hugycheck bits, spare seals, allen keys etc etc etc. IE everything that Hugyfor supplied when new.
The HFN-D800 housing is machined out of a solid block AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted and finished with a hard anodisation and Teflon coating. The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon D800 camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release).
Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead + 1 optical oulet (2 fiber optic cables)
- 2 rigid handles with ball mount and dove tail attachment
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography (right hand side)
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet catch for port mounting
- Hugyfot countersunk bolt closing mechanism
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for top screen
- ball mount on top of housing
- extra bulkhead for optional HDMI monitor
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
- adapters that allow the use of other manufacturers’ ports
These are the images from Hugyfot.
HUGYFOT_D800_front_dome.wm.jpg 141.17KB 94 downloads
HUGYFOT_D800_back_sm.wm.jpg 134.9KB 98 downloads
HUGYFOT_D800_front_sm.wm.jpg 120.83KB 93 downloads
HUGYFOT_D800_open_sm.wm.jpg 141KB 104 downloads
HUGYFOT_D800_top_sm.wm.jpg 100.47KB 98 downloads