I am selling my slightly used Aquatica T2i / 550D Housing. It was purchased new in October 2010 and has been used on less than 40 dives.
Some minor surface scratches, but otherwise in great working condition. It's never been flooded and haven't had any issues with it. Comes with operating manual, spare main O-ring, 1 Nikonos Bulkhead, 1 Fiber Optic Bulkhead and a Xit 404 Aquatica body cap.
I'm asking $1350 (Shipping from California included). New would be $2100.
Information on the Aquatica T2i Housing - Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras
- Depth rating: 300 feet / 90 meters
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block.
- Light weight housing fully anodized to military specs & coated with robust wear resistant coating.
- Excellent UW balance
- Size: L 13" (with grip attached) x W 5.25" x H 6.125"
- Weight: 5.3 Lbs.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design. All controls are within easy reach.
AquaticaT2i-3SM.jpg 204.53KB 118 downloads
AquaticaT2i-4SM.jpg 244.5KB 126 downloads
AquaticaT2i-2SM.jpg 217.64KB 122 downloads