I'm selling an excellent setup for beginners that want to start taking images underwater. The very compact Canon S100 produces excellent images for it's size and comes with an Ikelite housing that has all options and is more advanced then a "standard" housing from Canon. Especially the ability to screw on and off wet lenses is a high advantage compares to other housings. A wonderful wetlens that comes with the setup is the Inon Bug Eye UFL-M150. It makes the standard lens of the compact camera to a real fisheye lens. Also the focus distance is very small, which makes the setup an excellent tool to shoot extreme close-focus wide-angle shots.
With exactly this setup, the excellent photographer Amir Stern won the famous Eilat Shootout about one year ago. You can see his images (uneditet) if you follow this link:
The S100 is like new and has maximum 200 clicks.
The Ikelite housing is brand new.
The Inon Bug Eye lens is five dives old.
The complete setup
- Canon S100 with 8GB SD card, charger, battery, original box, camera bag, ...
- Ikelite underwaterhousing for S100, 2x diffusor white amd transparent, safety robe, hoods, ....
- INON Fisheye / Bug Eye UFL-M150
- INON Adapter for M67
- Adapter for strobes for Ikelite housings
You can buy the complete setup, or piece by piece:
- S100: new: 450 Euro -> 230 Euro / 310 US-$
- Ikelite housing: new 300 Euro -> 200 Euro / 270 US-$
- INON Fisheye lens with adapter: new 280 Euro -> 200 Euro/ 270 US-$
All together VB: 580 Euro / 780 Euro.
All the best