I use the above Sony in a USVH housing for underwater.
Since bracketing my stills consumes 3x the memory, I wanted to increase my storage cabability. I ordered the 1 Gig MemoryStick at a great price ...then when I looked through my Sony manual it said the MAX was 512Mb MemoryStick???
1) Can I still use the 1Gig and get full storage capability from it?
2) Will I harm my camera if I attempt to use the 1Gig?
3) Should I return the 1Gig for a 512Mb?
4) Was 512 Mb the largest made when the 350 manual was printed ...or what?
Thanks for any help!
DeepThinkersMember Since 29 Oct 2005
Offline Last Active Nov 29 2005 07:40 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 8
- Profile Views 295
- Member Title Starfish
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Mid Michigan Area
SCUBA (of course)<br />UW video/photo<br />Fabrication and design of nearly anything<br />Grandkids:)
Camera Model & Brand
Sony DCR PC 350
Strobe/Lighting Model & Brand
Twin Fantasea 44 LEDs (new)
Twin Loc Line
- Website URL http://DeepThinkers.us
DeepThinkers hasn't added any friends yet.
02 Sep 2009 - 23:43