I am considering Fiji for an approximately two week vacation on Dec 2016 - Jan 2017.
I am considering only land based diving. (live a board is not an option for this trip)
What i am looking for is a resort with following characteristics:
- with good location(relatively closer to major dive spots) - Especially to the famous soft coral dive sites of Fiji
- With a dive shop with "a more personal approach" to divers(such as smaller groups, possibility to hire private guide, or boat etc)
- Well organised dive operation with sufficient resources(nitrox availability, camera room etc.)
- The possibility to organise 3-4 dives per day( a year ago, when i planned a trip to Fiji had some correspondence with some major resorts and was informed that what they do is two tank morning dives. no dive organisation for the afternoons)
- Snorkelling friendly (wife is a snorkeler)
- 4-star or higher level accommodation
I would appreciate to hear any experiences in that location that may help me to finalise my plans.
Thanks in advance for valuable assistance.