Have you decided to go for it alreadyTobbe? Preorder?
I have been eying it. I really like the specs and with that clip on fe lens it is feasible, although that combo gets very tall. So a dedicated FE would be better.
I really want that camera for land use too. Anyway, this is the future!
Oskar, I have not ordered it yet. I'm still evaluating the pros and cons with this setup.
I like the size and performance of the EM5 so i will probably keep it for travel even if i go for the A7RII