Nice; how did you do the B&W conversion? This always interests me to see how different folks do it. I have not decided for sure yet which is my favorite way, but I think it is using channels in PS.
For the B&W images - I use a number of different methods. The one that tends to work best and is the first method I try is (Photoshop instructions below):
1. Change to LAB color space
2. Choose the a channel only
3. Convert to GreyScale (discard color information)
4. Duplicate the background layer
5. Change new layer to Multiply
6. Change Opacity of layer until I like it
7. Flatten image
8. Increase contrast
I also use Craigs Actions plug ins B&W convertor, especially if I want to stay in the RGB color space and add color back into the image at a later date.