I found your set-up innovative and interesting. Although I have a Seahorn snoot, I've been messing around with something more portable. I have a number of questions for you.
1) What is the white thing that you are using to connect your fiber optic fibers?
2) What are your fiber optic fibers (manufacturer and model)?
3) What (yellow) connectors are you using to connect your white thing to the arms containing the fiber optic fibers?
4) What are the yellow end pieces?
1. The white pieces are PVC plumbing fittings. The large piece is a 90 - 75mm drain water fitting and the inside piece is a cap for another size pipe - they are glued together. The YS 110A has a diameter of 78mm so I have lined the inside edge of the pipe with 6mm rubber strip which reduces the size and snuggly fits the strobe.
2. The fibre is 10.7mm solid core fibre - unfortunately I am unsure of manufacturer as a mate did a bulk buy.
3. The base connecters are 1/2" Loc-line Part No 51804 3/8" NPT Connectors
4. The end pieces are 1/2" Loc-line Part No 51802 1/2" Nozzle
5. The blue pieces are 1/2" Loc-line segments Part No 51801 (2 sets per arm).
All up total cost to me in AUD is about $100 but I have enough pieces leftover to make / try something else.