Join Us for Our 4th Annual
"Capturing Critters in Lembeh" Digital Imaging Workshop
December 5-12, 2015
Back together again for a limited engagement! Hergen Spalink, Kerri Bingham and Steve Fish, our previous dive center management team and photo pro return to their old stomping grounds in Lembeh Strait where they will join together with support from our In-House Photo Pro Sascha Janson and In-House Marine Biologist Dimpy Jacobs for our Capturing Critters in Lembeh 2015 workshop. This well-rounded team of experts will provide presentations, seminars & one-on-one instruction. With their intimate knowledge from 3 years diving Lembeh Strait and photographing it’s “weird and unusual” marine life they have the inside scoop on topics they’ll be discussing; including the best time to photograph a critter, lighting and capturing images in this unique environment plus finishing and editing strategies. During the workshop Steve will be focused on helping videographers enhance the quality of their work and improve their skills when taking their underwater videos. This is the perfect workshop for learning the pros’ techniques and skills to get the images and video footage you’ve always wanted to produce.
Included in this unique 8 – Day Workshop:
• Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
• “Office Hours” (one-on-one) time with the pros: maximize your learning curve during surface intervals and master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
• Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to compliment the entire event.
• 7 nights & 17 guided boat dive
• 3:1 diver to guide ratio
• Unlimited guided house reef dives
• Nitrox for all dives
• Wide Angle day trip outside of Straits
• Daily fruit basket & cookies in room
• Complimentary 30 minute Spa treatment
• 20% Discount on all Spa bookings
• Complimentary Lembeh cocktail during Resort welcome
US$2,550 per person in Deluxe Ocean view cottage – double or twin shared
Price includes: airport transfers, all meals, snacks, coffee, tea, unlimited drinking water and taxes.