Wetpixel Southern Channel Islands: San Clemente and oil rigs.
Bradley Photographic & Wetpixel Underwater Photography Expedition
November 13 @ 10:00pm - November 17 @ 5:00pm
Workshop Focus: Fine Art Printing
The most important step of any photographers’ workflow is still the print, not the post; this trip aims to inspire the underwater photographer to create tangible art.
All divers are encouraged to bring one 11X16″ print (or comparable size and aspect ratio). We will have two evenings to share and critique prints. Additionally, Chuck Davis and Jason Bradley will lead a discussion underlining their personal print making workflow, which covers analog and digital processes as well as highlights the wide range of digital papers used.
Don’t have a print to bring? Bradley Photographic Print Services is offering a free print to all those attending this trip. Submit your files here, or contact Jason directly to discuss print making (818-415-2767).
We will board the vessel Conception at the Truth Aquatics dock in Santa Barbara, California, on the evening of November 13th. The boat is scheduled to leave Santa Barbara by 10:00PM. After four full days of diving, we will disembark late afternoon on Tuesday November 17th.
Single and double bunks available-first come first serve.
- Veteran underwater cinematographer and fine art still photographer, Chuck Davis.
- Author of Creative Workflow in Lightroom (in stores this Fall) and owner of Bradley Photographic Print Services and Workshops, Jason Bradley.
- Sleeping bunk (single & double bunks available-first come first serve).
- All meals.
- Free tank fills (Nitrox is available for an extra fee).
- Validated parking (validated parking tickets reduce the normal rate to $3 per day).
- Three dives per day with optional night diving.
Crew tip is NOT included
Price: $950 (Load limited to 22 guests)
Contact Jason Bradley on 818-415-2767 or by email to reserve your spot today!