Easydive is shipping their 250 m rated Carbonarm aluminum housing for the GoPro HERO 8 camera. It features double O ring seals and can be equipped with an external battery, vacuum, video out or wired remote control.
The Easydive housing for the GoPro HERO 8 is shipping now, priced at €318.85 (excluding tax).
Gopro Hero 8 Case
MADE IN ITALY Anticorodal aluminum Case for Hero 8, the latest camera of the GoPro HERO series. 100% Made in Italy, produced by Carbonarm, guaranteed down to 250 meters. It has double O-ring seals: Striker and radial, and is prepared for an external battery pack, vacuum system, video output, and remote control. Double thread for M6 screws or 1/4 Kodak tripod mounts.
Housing made in aluminum, anodized with 50 micron military treatment to guarantee maximum resistance against wear and salt over time.
- This case is shaped according to the new GoPro Hero 8.
- All the controls are shown externally with extreme precision.
- The side hinge allows it to be opened and closed very easily.
- Presence of a double O-ring seal, a zinc for protection against galvanic currents, and a predisposition cap for external battery pack, vacuum system, video output and remote control.
- Arrangement for Filter Accessories and Additional Lenses.
- On the upper part there is a threaded blind hole M6 with locking pin, this allows you to implement any accessories or insert an SF / M6 ball that will allow you to add any accessory light.
* 2 Year Warranty.
- Length 113 mm.
- Width 66 mm.
- Thickness 55 mm.
- Mechanicals Buttons.
Weight and Depth:
- Weight on surface: 360 g
- Weight in Sea Water: 200 g
- Depth max 250 meters.