Hugyfot has announced housings for the Nikon Z6/7 and Z6/7 II. It ships with the Hugycheck vacuum system, one M16 and two fiber optic ports. It is compatible with Hugyfot ports and, uniquely, is coated with the Cerakote thin film coating.
The Hugyfot housing for the Nikon Z 6/7 series will be shipping soon. Please consult your local dealer for delivery times and pricing
Nikon Z6/7 II
The Z6/7 housing is machined out of a solid block of AlMgSi1 high strength aluminum. Each housing is sanded by hand, sandblasted, and finished with a ceramic polymer-based thin film coating.
The housing is pressure rated to 100m.
All Nikon Z6/7 II camera controls can be accessed (on/off, shutter release, shutter speed, aperture, program dial, main dial, push buttons, lens release,FN1, FN2).
Standard housing configuration
- HugyCheck system
- 1 M16 accessory port
- 2 optical outlets (for 2 fiber optical cables - cables not included)
- 2 rigid aluminum handles with 1-inch ball mount
- soft neoprene handle for one-hand photography
- gearwheel drive for manual zoom or focus control
- standard viewfinder
- Hugyfot bayonet adaptor for port mounting
- Hugyfot easy locking system with closing levers
- large window for back color LCD screen
- small window for the top screen
- ball mount on top of the housing
The housing can be equipped with the Hugyfot:
- flat ports
- wide angle ports
- fish eye dome
- extension rings
Please check the Hugyfot lens charts to look up compatible lenses.
- 45° sports viewfinder
- straight sports viewfinder
- TTL converter
- Nikonnos strobe connector
- Hugyfot standalone Monitor
Since the production of Hugyfot housings moved to Belgium in 2003 we have been hard anodizing all aluminum parts.
We feel it is time now to move to one of the most performing thin film coatings available today.
Cerakote is a ceramic polymer-based thin film coating that offers industry-leading durability, hardness, flexibility, UV stability together with excellent scratch, corrosion, heat, and chemical resistance. The finish is stunning and a pleasure to the eye and touch.
Our newest Hugyfot products will be offered in the following Cerakote Elite and H Series Oven cured colors: Graphite Black, Titanium, Blue Titanium, and Pink Champagne.
Pressure rated: 100m