Hugyfot has announced their new Vision Xs housing for GoPro 5,6 and 7 action cameras. It has an integrated Feelword F5 monitor with its battery, providing 3 hours of life and is rated for between 150 to 200 meters (490 to 650 feet).
Availability and prices are to be confirmed.
From Hugyfot’s website
Vision Xs for GoPro 5/6/7
The housing is black anodized like al our other housings and is fitted for a depth of 150 to 200 m.
We added a plug and play system Feelword F5 monitor that you may use outside your housing. 2 batteries provide autonomy of 3 hours.
The housing is small, light and easy to handle, ideal for travel.
Vision Xs housing specifications:
- Housing milled out of sea water resistant aluminium,
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Large front window for GoPro lens and LCD screen.
- Red filter and screen protection with hinges.
- Depth rating 150 - 200m.
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Waterproof sun hood and lanyard.
- Plug and play installation of Hero 5,6 or 7 camera.
- Varta battery for GoPro camera, autonomy: 3h
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
- Plug and play F5 monitor autonomy: 3h
- F5 Monitor Battery
- F5 Battery Charger
- GoPro Vision Xs Handle.
- GoPro Vision Xs Vacuum system.
- Macro lens with adaptor.
- Variable red filter with adaptor.
- Hugyfot Floating arms
- Hugyfot Arius video lights set.
- Hugyfot Photobag