Hugyfot is shipping their stand-alone 7” Vision monitor. Capable of receiving HDMI input; the monitor is powered by a Li-ION battery with a life of 8 hours. It is rated to 200 m (660 feet) and is shipped with a removable sun shade.
The Hugyfot Vision stand-alone monitor is available to order now, priced at €1,449.50
From Hugyfot’s website
Vision Standalone Monitor
This standalone monitor system has been developed to be used in combination with cameras/housings that have a free HDMI port. The large 7” HDMI monitor displays every detail and is extremely helpful when shooting macro images. The housing is powered by one lithium power bank that guarantees an 8-hour battery life. Machined out of solid aluminum, it is pressure rated to 200m.
Please note that the HDMI cable and connector set is to be ordered separately.
Vision Standalone monitor specifications:
- Housing milled out of seawater resistant aluminum.
- Black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Rotary secure lock mechanism.
- Depth rating 200m.
- 7” HDMI monitor.
- Push buttons for screen adjustment.
- Large removable sun hood.
- 1 Power Packs (8h battery life).
- Dual O-ring sealing system.
- Color (anodized): black
- Pressure rated: 200m
- Length: 240mm
- Width: 165mm (with sun hood)
- Height: 175mm (with ball mount)
- Weight on land (power bank incl.): 1.950g
- Weight in water (power bank incl.): +750gr positive