Ikelite has announced their 200DLM/C housing for the entry-level Nikon D3500 SLR camera. Constructed of the company’s trademark ABS-PC and acrylic, the housing is compatible with the DLM type C port system and can be fitted with electrical strobe triggering, including TTL when equipped with optional circuitry and connections.
The Ikelite 200DLM/C housing for the Nikon D3500 is available to preorder now, with a shipping date at the end of January. The price in the U.S.A. is $1,050.
Nikon D3500 Compact DSLR
We’re excited to introduce a compact, full-featured new housing for Nikon’s entry-level DSLR camera.
Advantages of the Nikon D3500 Camera
- 24 megapixel still images and 1080p HD video
- Accepts Nikon F-mount lenses without an adapter
- CIPA battery life of 1550 shots
Advantages of the Ikelite 200DLM/C Underwater Housing
- Compact DSLR system is substantially smaller and lighter than most interchangeable lens cameras and housings
- Back button focus supported with large, responsive, and extendable levers for shutter and AE-L/AF-L
- Premium soft-touch knobs for command dial, mode, power, live view switch, and lens release controls
- Smooth action hard anodized aluminum push buttons for all rear camera buttons with laser engraved labels
- Supports optional TTL strobe flash by electrical sync cord and DL1 DS Link Nikon TTL Converter with NT3 Hotshoe Kit
- Compatible with optional straight and 45º magnified viewfinders
- Unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring
- Camera and O-ring seal are visible through the housing
- ABS-PC and acrylic construction is durable, corrosion proof, and lighter than aluminum
- Optional vacuum check system
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
- 2-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
This housing is available to pre-order now for release around the end of January. Requires a compatible DLM lens port for waterproof operation, sold separately.