Ikelite has announced their housing for the Nikon D780 SLR camera. Constructed of ABS-PC and fitted with Ikelite’s Dry Lock (DL) port mount it ships with a manual lash hotshoe (TTL versions is available as an option) and a vacuum valve.
The Ikelite 200 DL housing for the Nikon D780 will ship in the first week of March, priced at $1695.
200DL Underwater Housing for Nikon D780 DSLR Camera
This powerful full-frame camera has a lot to love about it, with a 24-megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor and Expeed 6 processor. Thought about low-light shooting? The camera’s expanded ISO range tops out at an incredible 204,800. The D780 takes UHD 4K video at 30p and 1080 full HD video at 120p.
There’s an improved 51-point autofocus system when shooting through the viewfinder plus a hybrid system for much faster performance when shooting in live view mode using the camera’s rear 3.2” LCD screen. A CIPA battery rating of 2200 shots per charge makes it well suited for a full day of diving and more.
200DL Underwater Housing Features
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Extendable AF-ON thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock (DL) port system including flat ports with 67mm threads and ultra-light 8” dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction is lighter than aluminum
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
- Manual flash hotshoe with ICS-5 bulkhead
- Optional DL1 DS Link TTL Converter for fast and accurate strobe exposure
- Built-in vacuum valve
- M16 accessory port for third party accessories
- Optional right handle and top grips
- Made in the USA
This housing is available to preorder now for shipment in the first week of March.