Ikelite is accepting pre-orders for their 200DL housing for the Sony a7r IV camera. The housing has a thumb button for rear button focus and a built-in vacuum valve. It ships with a manual strobe trigger as standard, with an optional TTL converter available.
The housing will ship in early October priced at $1,695.00.
200DL Underwater Housing for Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Cameras
The Sony Alpha a7R IV is a pleasure to shoot with 5-axis image stabilization and a powerful hybrid autofocus system. Images are captured using a brand new 61-megapixel full frame BSI-CMOS sensor. Sony advertises the camera as having 15 stops of dynamic range for vivid color gradations and detailed image capture. For videographers, the a7R IV is capable of oversampled 4K/30p video with real-time eye AF.
Compared to previous models, Sony gave the IV a much deeper grip and redesigned and repositioned the controls for better topside ergonomics. These changes prevent the IV from operating in housings made for earlier models.
The camera’s CIPA battery life is 670 shots using the LCD or 530 using the electronic viewfinder.
200DL Underwater Housing Features
- 200ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Extendable AF-ON thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock (DL) port system including flat ports with 67mm threads, compact 6” domes, and ultra-light 8” dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction is lighter than aluminum
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls with premium soft-touch knobs
- Manual flash hotshoe with ICS-5 bulkhead
- Optional DL2 DS Link Sony TTL converter for fast and accurate strobe exposure
- Built-in vacuum valve
- M16 accessory port for third party accessories
- Optional top grips
- Made in the USA
This housing is available for pre-order now to start shipping in the first week of October. Email email@example.com or contact your local dealer for more information.