Ikelite is now shipping their housing for the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III camera. Equipped with the Dry Lock Micro port system, the housing has extendable shutter releases and AE-L/AF-L button thumb levers. It also offers TTL strobe control with the optional DL3 DS Link Olympus TTL Converter.
The 200DLM/A housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is shipping now, priced at $950 in the U.S.A.
200DLM/A Underwater Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
The third in the series E-M5 cameras is not just a name change, but a redesigned camera body which is actually several millimeters smaller than its predecessor.
The camera features the same 20-megapixel micro four-thirds sensor as the more expensive and highly respected E-M1 Mark II camera. The camera is quite capable with a 121-point hybrid autofocus system and 5-axis in-body image stabilization system. For videophiles, the E-M5 II can capture 4K 30p and 24p, plus high-speed 1080/120p.
200DLM/A Underwater Housing Features
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Extendable shutter release lever
- Extendable AE-L/AF-L button thumb lever for back button focus
- Interchangeable Dry Lock Micro port system including flat ports, 6” dome ports, and 8” dome ports
- Corrosion-proof ABS-PC construction
- Clear view back with laser engraved control markings
- Ergonomic, field serviceable direct-drive controls
- Accessory port for the optional vacuum system
- Optional DL3 DS Link Olympus TTL Converter for the fastest, most accurate strobe exposure
- Made in the USA
This housing is shipping now.
Movement of camera controls and lens placement prevent this model from operating in housings built for prior generation Olympus cameras.
For more information, please visit Ikelite.