Isotta has announced their signature red housing for the Olympus E-M5 Mark III mirrorless camera. It is equipped with a 102mm bayonet port connection and has two fiber optic ports for strobe triggering. It also has an M16 accessory port, one-handed rear door closure and double O ring seals on all controls.
The Isotta housing for the Olympus E-M5 Mark III is available now, priced at €1.300,00 (including VAT).
Housing for Olympus E-M5 Mark III
The housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III allows to capitalize on the camera’s full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater.
An easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves, by means of clearly labeled lasered long-life buttons.
The back door has a large window glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
ONE HAND OPEN/CLOSE
It’s very easy to open and close Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III, without efforts by the user thanks to the upper helicoiled and the bottom centered pins; the camera is placed easily into the housing on a sliding tray that keeps the camera robustly in place.
PORTS AND EXTENSION RING
A series of ports and extension rings are available in a dedicated section. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 102mm connection to the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most the lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
Two fiber optic connections are placed in front of the built-in flash and allow the use of an external strobe.
CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodized aluminum, which is anti-corodal and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A long-lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. The working depth is 100 meters. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an M8 upper threaded hole, using the Isotta top handle, or via the M6 and M8 threaded holes on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- Own camera strobe open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for easy use with gloves
- Lens release
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
- Front lip
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15gr / 0,5 oz
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Signature red color anodized aluminum body
- Two fiber optic connectors
- One M16 port for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass with an optical viewfinder
- Double o-ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 102mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or seafloor
- M8 hole located on the upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100m
- Weight: 1,000 g
- Size: 180 W. x 110 D. x 190 H.
€1.300,00 (VAT included)
SKU: EM5 MIII