Nimar has announced its new housing for the Panasonic G90/G91/G95 mirrorless camera. The polycarbonate housing is compatible with the company’s NIM-108 port system and ships with a vacuum leak detection system and LED flash trigger.
The NIG90 housing for the Panasonic G90/G91/G95 is shipping now, priced at €1,395.
New Underwater Housing for Panasonic DC-G90 - G91 - G95
with integrated Vacuum Leak Detector and Sync Led Flash Trigger
- Depth Rating: 197ft (60m)
- Body made of high impact resistant technopolymer.
- The back cover is transparent giving you full view of the camera, the monitor and the waterproof seal.
- This visibility allows you to check that the cover is well sealed at all times
Mechanical command switches
Accepts optional, interchangeable bayonet-mount ports [NIM-108](https://www.nimar.it/img/cms/NIMAR%203/PORT%20OLY-PAN/Oly_Pan_Port%20Chart%20(NIM-108%20mount.pdf) (PDF) for a broad array of wide-angle, fisheye, macro, and zoom lenses
Integrated Vacuum Leak Detector - more info
Integrated Led Flash Trigger - more info
* Buoyancy: Slightly positive, actual buoyancy may vary depending on choice of lens and port
* Second removable side grip handle optional
- Overall dimensions without side handle: L. 22cm(8.66”) H.17cm(6.7”) D.13cm(5.1”)
- Weight with side grip handle: 1.70kg(3,7lbs)
IN THE BOX WITH THE HOUSING
- Removable side grip handle with inox screws
- Sync led flash trigger
- Hand vacuum pump
- Spare main Seal
- Housing body cap
- Silicon grease
- Camera attachment screw
- Silica gel bags
- Quick start guide
THIS HOUSING REQUIRES THE ADDITION OF A COMPATIBLE LENS PORT SYSTEM FOR WATERPROOF OPERATION