NiMAR are shipping their new LED sync flash trigger. It offers optical triggering of strobes in manual mode (Exposure controlled by varying strobe output.) It offers faster recycle times and reduces battery use than triggering via cameras’ built-in flashes.
The NiMAR Sync led flash trigger is shipping now, priced at €99 or $110 in the U.S.A.
NiMAR Sync led flash trigger is now available!
Item Code: TRIGGER
UPC Code: 810075025804
The sync flash trigger (fully manual) is a self-powered device that uses very energy efficient LED.
It allows you to trigger an external strobe using its own source of light rather than utilizing a camera flash or an electrical signal.
BENEFITS OF FLASH TRIGGER
- Use less camera battery power than a pop-up flash
- Do not require an electrical bulkhead
- Allow the use of light-weight fiber optic cables
- Can trigger as rapidly as the camera can shoot – even in a continuous mode
- Prevent additional o-ring maintenance required by electrical sync cords
IN THE BOX
- Led Flash Trigger unit
- Clear Bulkhead
- Double hole rubber bush for optical fiber
Euro 99 (USD 110)