Reef ID books have announced the release of its latest marine life guidebook. Marine Flatworms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific by Andrey Ryanskiy is a photo guide that catalogs over 580 species from the Red Sea, East, and South Africa to Hawaii, Marshall Islands, and Guam.
It is available as an Ebook (with a special 20% discount until 31 May), paperback or on the Apple book store for iPad and iPhone devices. It is priced at $15.99.
Marine Flatworms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy
Reef ID Books is delighted to announce the launching of Marine Flatworms of the Tropical Indo-Pacific photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy.
The book covers the region from the Red Sea, East, and South Africa to Hawaii, Marshall Islands, and Guam. Inside the book:
- Over 1300 full-color photographs of 580+ species;
- Particular attention was paid to color variations, for some species up to 12 photos from different regions were added;
- Live photo of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
- For hundreds of species zoogeographical ranges have been extended
- Convenient pictorial guide at the beginning and index at the end of the book;
- The book contains photographs of most of the recently described Indo-Pacific flatworms, some of them are represented by holotypes.
The photo guide is available in different formats:
- As a cross-platform Ebook (with 20% discount till May, 31)
- On Amazon as paperback (old-school readers)
- On the Apple Store for iPad and iPhone devices. (for frequent travelers). It has an interactive menu with clickable previews and every picture can be viewed full-screen for a better reader’s experience.