This is a complete working video system which includes the following:
Sony TRV900 3-CCD DV (not HD) camera with box and all accessories
- 2X multiplier lens
- 2 - Wide angle lenses (one Sony, and one you see on the camera)
- Camera Charger
- Larger Li battery for camera
- one blank DV Tape
This camera is in perfect working condition except that the adapter needed to install the wide angle lens for underwater is permanently fixed to the front of the camera. This causes no issues with underwater shooting, but would not allow for the attachment of the lens hood when shooting on the surface.
Equinox Pro 6 Underwater Housing
- 3" LCD screen for back of camera with rechargeable batteries and charger
- Camera tray (needed to mount camera in housing)
- Rated to 250' deep
- With home made fresh water handles (camera balanced neutral buoyancy perfectly)
- Salt water handles (balanced for salt water)
- Lens filter
- Lens cover
- Lighting ball mount on right side of housing to allow for arm and light mounting.
- There is one minor issue with the back acrylic panel...The screw hole where the attachment ring was installed has cracked to the outside of the housing. The crack has no effect on the functionality or depth rating of the housing. I have taken it to 250' since the issue happened, and no problems. The crack is strictly cosmetic. I am happy to provide pictures of the crack if you like.
This system takes fantastic video underwater. With 3 CCDs, it gathers light very well which really helps in low light situations. I actually purchased a Canon 7D and Nauticam housing which I am using now, and have no need for this one.
Asking $850.00 for complete setup. Please e-mail me any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am sorry, but I can't figure out the photo linking on Wetpixel. Please follow the link below to Flickr see some pictures, or I would be happy to send you some via e-mail. The pictures I have are of the actual camera and housing. I would be happy to take more.
Link to pictures: