Im selling my underwater setup – it really has EVERYTHING and is just at complete pleasure to work with.
Everything has been well taken care of and has never given me any problems what so ever. After having a family, the in-water-time is simply just too little (sad but true). Most of the parts has been purchased at Backscatter. Has done in the area of 100 dives.
The port configuration is for the classic 60 or 100 mm macro and 16-35mm wide-angle. The port configuration will also work with most fisheye configurations.
The rig consists of the following components:
- Aquatica 5DmkIII housing with Airlock Vacuum Electronic System and Ikelite manual connector
- Aquatica Aqua View 180 Optical Viewfinder
- Two Ikelite DS160 strobes
- Light and motion Sola Photo 600 focus light
- Aquatica 8” acrylic Dome Port with cover (a few scratch, none visible on photos)
- Aquatica AF macro port with cover
- Aquatica 28.5mm extension ring (#18453)
- Aquatica 54.5mm extension ring (#18457)
- Aquatica Zoom-gear for Canon 16-35mm
- Ikelite Dual TTL Sync Cord
- Ikelite Mono TLL Sync Cord
- Triggerfish Slave Sensor (remote off-camera trigger for strobe)
- IDas and Ultralight arms and clamps
- Home made fiber optic snoot and UW laser pointer
- StiX jumbo floats for strobe arms
- Ikelite anti-reflection ring for Canon 16-35mm
- Spare O-rings
Located in Denmark. International shipping is possible at buyers expense. Payment with bank-transfer.
I prefer to sell the rig as a complete unit.
New price was roughly 9500$. Selling for 6000$