I'm currently working on a project with Salmon fish in Norway.
The goal i to have a high resolution and very sharp picture of a fish moving in front of an underwater camera in the Fjords.
I tried with a GoPro 4 using high FPS video , "normal photo ", timelapse etc. and I always end up with a blurry picture (see attached for example).
I thought about different ways to do as :
- Use lights with fast shutter speed : Problem > I must not have any light reflection on the fish skin
- Move the camera while the fish is moving : I tried at my office with a simple object, I got sharper image but it still blurry
- Use a very high speed camera (1000fps for example) : Didn't try that
- Use a very high ISO camera like the Sony a7S II : Didn't try that
- Use a special algorithm for motion blurry (http://cg.postech.ac.kr/research/fast_motion_deblurring/) : Try it, a bit sharper but not enough
What would be according to you the best way to do so ?
Thanks a lot !