Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About korenm

  • Rank
    Brine Shrimp

Additional Info

  • Camera Model & Brand
    Nikonos V, Nikon D70S
  1. I've been using a Nikonos V up till now, and normally use TTL with reasonable results. Now I'm looking at getting a housing for my D70s, and I'm confused about what I can get that will enable me to use TTL. Is there any combination, apart from Ikelite housing and strobes, that will let me use TTL? If I did use manual settings, would I be able to continue to use my existing strobes (Substrobe 150 and Substrobe MV)? Would I need different cords/controller box/etc? Finally, a more general question. Why do most people seem to use manual rather than TTL with housed dSLRs? Is it just because there isn't much equipment available that will let you shoot TTL, or are the results actually better? Cheers, Koren
  • Create New...