Sign in to follow this  
UWphotoNewbie

Ikelite Dual TTL cord length?

I just sent my Ikelite D70 housing in to be "iTTL"ized and now its time to upgrade to a dual sync cord. I'm ready to order a cord #4103.52 Digital TTL Housing-to-Two DS SubStrobes. Is this going to be long enough for my strobe arms?

I have 2 8" ULCS arms and the IKT ball adaptors to the Ikelite handles. These are the tall variety for the now redundant manual controllers. The single sync cord that I already have is just a bit short to go from the manual controller to the strobe with the 2 arm segments fully extended.

For those that alreay use the dual strobes what arms are you using and how is it working?

Yes, the Dual sync cord is plenty long for any situation. could have the stobes 10' apart if you wanted.

Works for me too.....2 - 8" ULCS arms with Ikelite iTTL housing....now you can get rid of the manual controllers....you will love how "cleaned up" your rig will be without them....the manual strobe control on the iTTL module works great

Karl

Works for me too. I use dual 12" ikelite arms on each side. The cord reaches straight away, but you are not able to tie the cords down to the arms.

Doug

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements