Sign in to follow this  
wetpixel

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys -

To all you Americans out there: Happy Thanksgiving!

To everyone out there: Thanks for making this a fantastic little community! We now have over 600 members and over 6000 posts. Feel the love. :blink:

To James Wiseman: Thanks for being an awesome moderator. His enthusiasm is overwhelming, ain't it? I'm finally going to meet him IN PERSON this Saturday, here in San Diego.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Canadian content!!

ps I am not sure if Bush is a moron but, don't believe the hype that Canadians don't like Americans. I married one!! The press can sure jump on an issue to stir the pot.

Have a great holiday all.

A belated happy Thanksgiving and a BIG thanks to everyone who participates here at Wetpixel. You guys really get me fired up and I love the photo critique and the back-and-forth words of encouragement that helps us ALL improve. Last January was the first time that I used a strobe with my digital camera and things just haven't bee the same since!

Thanks Eric for the Kudos and for being a great dive buddy at the Coronados. It sure was nice to have someone there to capture my last moments on earth:

20021130_115818_1_std.jpg

No, but seriously, that was my first trip shooting wideangle and ALL manual everything, and I was glad to be able to bounce ideas off of you.

I think we should all try to get in the habit of posting when we have trips planned - There's nothing stopping us from all getting together for a huge digital photo-fest.

Cheers

James Wiseman

I agree 110%.

Even if they are shortened week, cold water diving. It is always nice to dive with local knowledge. And, of course people to talk about photography.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements