Hi All!

I just received my Nikon D50 ( Christmas gift to myself ), it´s a good camera. Simple and with good results. I want to buy the Sea & Sea housing for her.

Has someone already buy this housing? Any comments about it?

Regards

Thanks for the link.  Just let me know about  your testing  with  Mathias adapter on DX50. It´'ll be great if works.

Just got the parts in from Matthias today, but we won't have time to "play" with this until next week. I'll be sure to post the results here.

Hi Dave, one question.. the housing DX-50 from Sea & Sea that you received has any problem with the paint on back ?

On my housing the paint is coming off.

regards

Hi Dave, one question.. the housing DX-50 from Sea & Sea that you received has any  problem  with the paint on back ? On my housing the paint is coming off.

regards

The original batch from Sea & Sea had a problem with paint peeling on the back 1/2 of the housing. The housing should be returned to the company you purchased it from for replacement.

I do not have any problem to use the Sea & Sea housing without the paint on back. The housing is funcionaly perfectly and keep the water out. :-)

The paint on back is the only problem on this housing...

regards

Sponsors

Advertisements