motionsync

more freediving photos

Still I havent time to go trough all my photos from my last trip in Egypt.

Follow they are some that i have whant to share with you...

Its funny that you find photos that on the beginning , if you go trough, you just ignore them.

Last Photo is a funny one . On the left is me shooting a freediver on the right is the photo, near exact time,...

btw the guy who have shoot me have a Olympus 8080 camera.... equickment dont make the master..

Like always Magic Filter and available Light

07.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

09.jpg

05.jpg

01.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

Lambis

Fantastic stuff. It's so nice to see a different perspective on UW photography.

Joe

very nice and artistic. Its nice to see something creative and different. Altho i like them, a goby from the left,right, above and below is still a goby snapshot

Great stuff Lambis, really like the moodiness of the first one...

I like the first one too. But they are all great.

Lambis, you will have to send me a selection for the Magic Website. But wait until I get back home - as dial up is killing me at the moment.

Alex

Great shots especially the first one and the 'spawning' divers (its reminds me the frames of the two doctors :) )

Thanks Guys....

Back from Egypt I have make big mistakes with my photos:-)

I have try to white balance the divers so hard that i have kill the mood of the photos. Now I try to leave them alone

Photo 1 is a good example. is direct from the camera just more contrast.

The divers suit is normaly silver, on the photo you see a light green cast but what the hell.

1 4 & 7 are the photos that i like to make and I am sad that i havent make more off them but its was a hard balance to work on commision and still make you own photos.

Especially 7 is a favorite, not good as a photo becauce is was very deep and I have lost quality but becauce of the story behind the photo.

A freediver is waiting for his girlfriend to return from the abyss. She is late and every other security dive is up again to take a breath Only he is still down there waiting an the limit to have a blackout.

Thats Love !!!

2 6 8 9 are the photos that are popular betwenn freedivers and i can sell :-) I get it , every freediver like to have his photo on the wall :-)

Alex, just contact me when you are back I love to send you some of them

Lambis

Its very intresting to see that all you guys like the first photo

In a swedish photographers forum (not UW) where the favorite is Number 4

Full divers portaits are not so populare like full fishers portaits

But this is O.K. I like to the first photo better :-)

Is very intresting to see what different audiences like very impotrand if you want to seel some photos

With the exception of the last two I think all the others are outstanding, I love number one and all of them really. Very impressive composition all the way around, extra points if you did this free diving also. There is an artistic quality and a real sense of being there to many of them with a 3d quality that I love to see in pics, Great stuff.

The last one is just a funny photo

The second from the bottom may is not a great photo but its show a very importand aspect off freediving.

Take care off you buddy!!!!

The freediver is on the way up with his last power. the scurity diver, and his buddy in the real world, follow him the last 15 meters having all the time eyecontact. You can see in the bodylanquage that he is ready to act in seconts if something is happening.

The 90% of the problems have freedivers in the last 10 meters...

Lambis

Sponsors

Advertisements