Sign in to follow this  
JackConnick

What's the latest word on S&S YS110s?

Just wondered if anyone had seen these and/or knew when they were to be sold in the US??

I saw one forum that said February at a cost of $450?

Jack

HI Jack

Sea & sea are planning on showing their new products at the tokyo show, i think it starts this week

according to a banner on there japanese site which i was able to translate this Ys-110, D-200 & 5D housing are also to be shown at this show.

Dont know when they will be in the shops but i did read somewhere that April was the intended date.

I do hope it prior to then as i'd like to take a look at the YS-110 myself prior to my trip to borneo.

regards

Craig

The current word on the Sea & Sea YS-110 Strobes from Tabata USA is an ETA of April 10th and a retail price of $550.

My information concurs w/ Craigs, that the YS-110 will be offiicially announced for the first time at the Tokyo Diving Festival Feb 3. No ship date in Japan has been announced, though I would expect an estimate at that time.

Sounds like they're still having patent problems...? Too late for me, I need strobes next month. Still I like the specs and the reliability of S&S.

Jack

Any more late breaking news on the YS-110, or are they still vaporware?

Is June still the latest ETA??

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements