Sign in to follow this  
bacripe

Aquatica 5D housing photos

I got these from Aquatica today - I should have my housing in a few days (they ship tomorow - woohoo!) and I'll post a review then if I haven't been beaten to the punch. It incorporates many of the features of the D2X housing, including the new camera mount.

post-2865-1139532510_thumb.jpg

Very sexy Brian....

I received these too - I'm very impressed. I would like to see a photo of the back of the housing though...:-)

Cheers

James

I have some face to face studio time with this housing in the coming days. Should have early next week. sweet machine, hope you put a decent wide on this jewel :unsure: will post image ASAP.

Nite, nite

Looks very nice. I think this new generation of Aquaticas (D2X onwards) are looking very nice indeed.

Alex

It looks like a 20D housing to me. There is no grips in these photos, is it included?

Thoese grips of 20D was look like made of plastics, would this housing use the same material for the grips?

No, the grips are not included. Housing pictured sells for $9.99 and the grips are sold separately for $1,549...:-)

Just joking of course.

I'm guessing that the handles will be the same as used for the 20D. The housing looks very similar.

Cheers

James

For weight friendliness I mush prefer the handles the way they are on the 20D. Metal handles would add some weight for travel and carry.

Hi!

Anyone has more info about the housing? or any user maual?

I'm still waiting on delivery of mine - I expect if in the next few days, but I'll be out of town until tues, so no chance to review it until then.

I'm waiting for the quote from my local dealer, 10 days already!

I just wondering, why Aquatica can start shipping housing, but can't provide any official info/picture in its website.

Because the official product photographer (me) has just finished them yesterday (swamped, sick, busy diving, testing and now drowsy) and will post them tonight, I swear ! oh what the heck here is one, i'll not go down the book as lazy :D

cheers

post-1676-1140091733_thumb.jpg

My 5D and 24mm F1.4L arrive today. I'm excited!

Thanks for posting the photos Jean!

Cheers

James

Hey James,

congratulations to your beautiful new camera :D

Fine piece of glass too!

Julian

Pics look good. Nice to know the pics are going out to the public and yet some of us dealers have yet to receive them...

FYI Brian, your housing is shipping from Aquatica tomorrow...you will have it next week!!!!

Ah chuck, Mike, didn't mean to sidetrack you, as so happen, Aquatica have yet to receive the pictures themselves :D

The housing looks very nice. Thanks for posting. Okay so Canon put an extra button on it for printing. Pretty worthless for the most part, but I have heard noises from folks trying to get into the firmware and make the button user programable. If this happens what are the chances that this button could accessable while housed? I.e. can this button be retro added?

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements