MikeVeitch

I have a D2X sitting on my desk....

Unfortunately not mine...

Damn is that thing big!!!! First time i have seen one, very nice! Rather heavy mind you, love the size of the viewfinder, makes my D70 finder look soooo tiny!

It actually belongs to a WP member, Boi (SSRA) He let me take a it around for a few minutes under water the other day in the Subal.....dang is it a monster!!! Good quick focusing, too bad was WA and not the 105, i would have liked to compare that underwater with the D70.

Sooo, think he will notice if i stick my D70 in his housing and walk off with the D2X?

:unsure::o

Mike,

Even if you poked his eyes out, in this case "size matters" and he'd still be able to tell :unsure::o:huh: <_<

Joe

Mike, you seem to be doing OK with what you are using!

Yea they are pretty big about the size of my MarkII a couple people had them in our under water photography class last july

Mike .. remember to use black marker on the '70' on your camera and thengo over it in white out with a '2X' if you don't do that he'll so notice what you did.

Think outside the Fishtank man !

Just got back to Bangkok. Excellent trip eventhough mother nature was not very nice. I will post some pics on my website and in photo section soon.

I would defnitely notice if Mike try to stick his D70 in my housing instead of my D2X :D

Sponsors

Advertisements