Sign in to follow this  
scubadude

Scubadude -Chris Kovaz

Hey my name is Chris Kovaz I am 22 from Fort myers FL and run CKphoto tours one of our cities under water photography tours if you are interested please visit my web site thanks everyone .

Chris - Please stop posting commercial messages on our forums. I'm going to quarantine all of your most recent posts.

I hope you can participate in our community in another way. Consider it an opportunity to start over.

Alright sorry thought we were allowed to advertise sorry about that

You can post about your trips in the Dive/Travel forum under commercial trips.

Thanks, Chris. It's not this thread we're talking about -- new members should definitely introduce themselves to the community! It was all of the other threads that were the problem.

Anyway, welcome to the community!

sorry once again wont let it happen again guys

Welcome Chris!

I think everyone has difficulties judging the tone of forum discussions when they first join. Not just here at Wetpixel, but also across t'internet.

I remember trying to compose my first posts here - unfamiliar with the layout of the forums - wanting to exchange ideas, ask questions and at the same time demonstrate that I wasn't a complete beginner. It is hard to make sure your posts get you photographic respect from other members without sounding full of yourself. The problem is complicated in an international domain where everyone has different national sensitivites to these things.

IMO, the best way in is to lurk for a few days, before chipping in to various discussions and then going on to sharing pix and starting discussions on subjects that interest you. But it is important that new members come in and shake the place up a bit - with new ideas and opinions. That way we all benefit and learn.

Welcome again!

Alex

yea i guess i should have done that i really screwed up some things i hope they get fixed ...

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements