Sign in to follow this  
Giles

FrogmanSub on bbc.co.uk

Frogmansub today is on http://news.bbc.co.uk/ front page where there is a link to "In pictures Photographer of the year: Winner's gallery" which opens a pop up window with JP's photos in .. I believe they are all his.

congrats ! nice to see someone i know on my most visited (after wetpixel) website.

this is the direct link In Pictures: Photographer of the Year

Great images, I saw them before, but congrats again!

Luiz

Well done mr Frogman.... :P

Congratulations JP! That is awesome.

I actually saw him this evening in London. He said his website was taking on 'ell of a beating from all the traffic generated by the coverage.

I'd like to steal a bit of his thunder by adding that it was my lens that took the first picture in the portfolio and also I actually appear in photo number 7 (on the left - I can spot my chunky silhouette anywhere). :P

But seriously, this is amazing exposure for JP and also for underwater photography in general. Fantastique.

Alex

Thanks guys !

Almost 51,000 hits so far, all typed in the URL box because there was no hyperlink on the BBC gallery. I'm enjoying my 24 hours of fame ! :)

I've had quite a few requests for interviews, images, etc, including an "inspirational talk" at a schools for problematic kids in the US. A lot of people emailed me to say it was really nice to have a sneak preview at the underwater world. Looks like the world is craving for underwater images ! ... hint... hint...

I think I'd better get some new pics. I've seen my current ones too much now... Alex, any room on the boat next week ?

JP

I am not going to answer that here, JP.

But congrats all the same. Let us know if the story is being picked up in other places too.

Alex

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements