Sign in to follow this  
Ron Boyes

Action Asia Magazine

Congratulations to Larry Jackson (Texas) and myself :) for having images printed in this magazine.(March/April 2006)

A freelance journalist (Laura)was aboard Ocean Rover during our January Andaman Sea trip doing a story on post Tsunami effect on the reefs etc.

Laura asked if she could use some of our images for the story, I gave her 20 images to consider. Laura selected 6 images - not one of these images would I consider as suitable to publish and would not even make my 3 star folder - shows how much I know.

It was indeed a thrill to have some images published however I will just go back to shooting for my own pleasure.

Congratulations Ron....not a surprise considering the quality of the photos on your website....well deserved I'm sure....I wish I got that magazine...

Karl

Larry's a hoot, isn't he (and a super nice guy)? You know he has a dive spot in the Phils named after him, right? It's "Larry's Crack." :-)

Congrats on having your photos printed in the Mag. Ron.

Cheers

James

Well done Ron

James.

Larry is a great guy - I have dived Larry's Crack (without Larry) it was almost as good as Crack-A-Fat :)

Get him to tell you the story of "The Goby" who was onboard the Chertan with us, or his trip to South Australia to shoot the Leafy SeaDragons.

regards

ron

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements