randapex

Scuba Diving Magazine contest results

Hey, my turn to congratulate every one! John Gordon and Luiz Rocha both had 1st place finishes, pp a second, Victor Zucker and Kasey Canton a second, my buddy Todd also a second but more important, his photo was used on this months cover so, he's now a pro and can no longer compete against me. LOL!

Congrats and if I missed someone, please sing out.

Rand

ive been told i got 2nd in wide angle vazuw

Hi Victor, yes. Sorry, I saw your name and didn't get it in my post. Congrats. Beauty shot, that water is unbelieveable.

Rand

Ooo, ooo, for once I am actually in America and can buy the issue for myself and see the pix!

Congrats to all!

Alex

Congrats everyone, nice to see so many wetpixel people there in the list.

Cor

Good on ya people! WEll done to everyone....

I won't see the mag... :blink:

Congrats to all that placed. I too have not seen the magazine yet. Must still be on the dogsled heading to the local Igloo. I'd love to see a picture posted up to see. I have know for over a month so it has been killing me.

As for "Pro", fortunately the invoice for the magazine cover is less than 20% of my income. You are still stuck with me my friend.

Congrats again to all the winners

Todd

Very nice job everyone. Cor, your image rocks! I also love the divers getting ready to night dive. Tells a nice story.

Congrats all. Good work.

Joe

Thanks Joe, i'm quite happy with the soft coral image as it's an image I set out to make even before I went on the trip and it turned out just as I hoped. What's interesting though is that on scubadiving.com's website it's been cropped. Nice to get an honorable mention though :blink:

Can't wait to see the placed images.

Cor

Just received my copy of Scuba Diving. A great collection of images. Congratulations to both the winners and the judges.

I got an email recently that I got 'best in show' - which was very nice :blink:

Waiting for somebody at the magazine to send me a copy. It's hard to get a hold of locally in the UK these days.

Well done Andy...

Hey, outstanding Andy! I still haven't seen it in Canada yet either. Maybe something against the Commonwealth. :blink:

Another wetpixeler that was missed was Mary Lou Reid (mreid) for a macro shot. I don't have the magazine in front of me and its not online as an HM, so I think she placed. Way to go, Mary Lou!

Thanks everyone, and congrats to all who placed! I haven't seen the magazine yet, I am still at the Marshall Islands and just dove the most amazing coral reefs I've ever seen.

Luiz

Sponsors

Advertisements