kdietz

Kasey Canton Cover & Portfolio

I just got my latest Australasia Scuba Diving magazine and saw Kasey's name on the cover....after a few minutes, not only did he have the cover, but he was the featured photo portfolio of the month....some excellent images

WTG Kasey

Karl

Awesome Kasey!

Well done, doing lots lately. keep it up!

Just got my copy! I'm really happy with the way they laid out the images. Hope to work with those guys again.

Congrats Kasey, I will look for it!

Luiz

That's great. Any chance of posting scans of some of the spreads or the cover?

I heard that there had been a change of ownership of that title and people were considering working with them again? Any truth in this?

Alex

Congrats KC! Haven´t seen it yet, but hoping you will show me once I get back on the rock!

That's great. Any chance of posting scans of some of the spreads or the cover?

I heard that there had been a change of ownership of that title and people were considering working with them again? Any truth in this?

Alex

There have been some notable changes in the mag recently that support those rumors. I haven't asked and they haven't told!

There have been some notable changes in the mag recently that support those rumors. I haven't asked and they haven't told!

Not as good as I'd hoped. After dozens of threatening emails and pathetic replys, I've been forced to sick my attorney on this magazine. I have a complete paper trail of the editor's agreement to pay for the portfolio, but they have delayed with everything from "most photogs are happy to give away their images" to "invoice went to wrong desk" to simply no reply at all. Really discouraging non-performance by the magazine.

Perhaps move to copyright/fraud forum.

Very sorry to hear it Kasey - most disappointing.

Let us know how you go.

Very sorry to hear it Kasey - most disappointing.

Let us know how you go.

Handed it off to my attorney. Right now, I don't care if it costs me 3X the amount owed to chase these guys. I am shocked that a prestigious magazine would abuse its contributors this way. My most recent emails to the magazine bounced back to me...

Sponsors

Advertisements