Sign in to follow this  
travelfreak

Where to buy YS-90DX

Hi,

does anyone know a good internetshop for the YS90DX regarding

the price ?

I ve found this one, but dont know, if the price is OK ?

For example the price for this flash in Germany is about 850$,

here it is 533$.

BHPhotoVideo

Can you give me an advice where to buy this strobe.

With best regards

Marcus

Munich, Germany

You can also try helixphoto.com, focuscamera.com, or adorama.com. I have purchased from all of these and they are all reputable. They are usually very close in price but some charge more for shipping at times.

I bought a DX90 from BHPhoto and it was $479.00. When you view the strobe on the website click the email me a better price icon and it should give you the $479.00 price.

I bought a DX90 from BHPhoto and it was $479.00. When you view the strobe on the website click the email me a better price icon and it should give you the $479.00 price.

That price is only for the strobe, correct? That doesn't include the arms or anything else.

Yes this price is the strobe only. It does come with a diffuser, orings, lube, batteries, etc.

As far as arms go there are so many choices to make as far as length does depending on the tyoe images you will be making. Shorter for macro, longer for W/A. I prefer Ultralite myself but there are others out there.

I bought my 90dx from B&H and many other things. I could not find a better price and I really looked.

I purchased mine at Underwater Digital. Although the price is currently $499.00, they have treated me very well and I'm pleased with all the other gear I bought from them. I havn't used any of the other vendors yet, but I'd pay an extra $20.00 to receive the level of service again instead of "rolling the dice" with another vendor. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements