james

Aquatica D200 Housing

Hi Gang,

Check out the photos (on the homepage) of the new Aquatica D200 housing. Let's hear your comments. I know a few people saw the housing at BTS this weekend.

Cheers

James

We showed this housing in our booth at BTS. Perhaps the best housing yet from Aquatica! Great control designs, especially the new notched engagement of the main command dial (normally shutter speed). Self aligning AF area control AND access to the Flash Mode control! New removable tray design (locks in place just like the Canon 5D). A real winner!

Well, I wasn't going to upgrade from my D100 until Blake showed me this housing at BTS....I was blown away! So....here I go again; I'm on the waiting list for a camera and looking to sell my D100 housing! The new features are incredible but it was the 30% smaller size that really hooked me! I can't wait...... B)

Anybody play with the Ikelite compared with the Aquatica?

I love my Ikelite for my D100. I just bought a D200. I haven't ordered the housing yet.

So many decisions.....

I just got my Ikelite D200 housing last Friday.....the housing has a new rotary switch to control TTL or manual power to the strobes which is faster and easier to use than the D70 housing.

CF card and battery can be changed without removing camera from back.

A very well thought out housing.

Karl

I love my Ikelite for my D100.  I just bought a D200.  I haven't ordered the housing yet.

If you like your Ikelite for D100, I think you should get the Ikelite for the D200. They made lots of improvements in the newer housings, and the D200 housing is better than the D100 in many aspects.

Karl.

who did you purchase the Ikelite housing from?

thx.

Sponsors

Advertisements