Sign in to follow this  
tovy

Diving in Israel?

Can anyone recomend a good dive resort in Israel? I'll be in the Holy Land for a few weeks. Do you have any recomendations?

Tov

I have only been to Eilat once and I am in no hurry to go back. The diving is nice though.

But I would suggest looking at:

http://www.sandiskredsea.com/

I am sure that the resorts associated with this competition are some of the most suitable for wetpixel members.

Alex

I am going there for a few weeks in august and I’m considering some diving in the Mediterranean near Haifa. There should be some good wreck diving and cave diving in the area.

The only place that I would call a 'dive resort' is Ambassador hotel which is attached to the Red Sea Sports club.

However, there is a wide range of accomodations available. If you tell me what your preference is, I can probably guide you torward something.

On the diving side, I normally use Aqua Sport to do my diving in Eilat, but if you want to focus on photography, check out Nemo Divers.

Another option in Eilat, is to find another wetpixel member who is there (HINT) and buddy up with them for some dives.

SIDE NOTE: If you can't show a logged dive (or computer) within the last six months you have to do a refresh dive.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements