Sign in to follow this  
Paste

Need help

Hi

I need some help. I just started w/ uw-photography last summer, and this summer I plan to continue. I presently have the Oly 4040 in a pt-010 housing. My brother lives in Japan so I can get cheap japanese stuff from him. I am planning to buy both Olympus uw-lenses, and a ys-90dx flash.

What I would like to know is about the fiber optic cable, if I decide one day to buy one more ys-90dx, will I have to buy another fiber optic set or do I use the same one? I don't know how the thing works.

Also, what sea&sea arm, tray-thing do you recommend. It doesn't have to be sea&sea, but it has to be japanese. :) Do they all fit the Olympus, is there a standard fit?

Thankful for any advice, summer is closing in :)

Paul, Sweden

Hi Paul,

Yes, you will need another fiber optic cable kit.

For your tray and arm, you can go Sea and Sea but you don't have to. You might want to look into longer arms by ULSC.com and also check out their flip tray for the Olympus housing.

HTH

James Wiseman

Thank you!

The URL led me to:

"The www.ulsc.com website is being further developed

as a localised directory portal of HealthClubNet

your ultimate UK directory of local neighbourhood

gyms, fitness, physique, aerobics & health clubs"

couln't find any trays, and only arms with big biceps :)

So longer arms are better? How about those flexible things, that you can bend, are they any good? I have no idea what to look for in an arm/tray.

Paul

Ultralight Control Systems www.ulcs.com

Hadn't had my coffee yet.

Cheers

James

:)

Found it, after I had my coffee. So if I decide to go with the ultralight, what do I need? Something similiar to what is on their page with the olympus housing? Two 5" arm segments, a bottom tray, 3 clamps and a sea&sea adaptor?

Paul

And also, fisheye tray/arm, are they any good?

Paul

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements